PUMA PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION – RULES
1. In this competition, the prize will be as follows: 5 selected winners will win, 1 pair of PUMA Suede Bow valued at R 1299.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except for the shareholders, partners, employees, directors, members, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of PUMA and any organization that directly or indirectly conducts, promotes or organizes this competition.
3. The Competition opens on Monday 7 May 2018, from which date you may submit entries, and closes at 12 am on Thursday 10 May 2018. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
4. To enter the competition, you must – Celebrate your mom for Mother’s Day 2018. Pay tribute to your mom on Twitter, tagging @PUMASouthAfrica between Monday 7 May and Wednesday 9 May 2018. Entrants must follow @PUMASouthAfrica. Any competition entries which do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
5. There are no restrictions on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
6. By submitting a competition entry, you accept these competition rules.
7. The competition draw will take place on Thursday 10 May 2018. The prize winners will be the first correct qualifying entries randomly drawn from all of the entries received prior to the competition closing date.
8. The prize winners will be notified on Twitter the day after the competition closes.
9. Each prize winner must notify PUMA by email of his full names, identity number, contact number(s) and a physical address at which he will accept delivery of his prize.
10. PUMA will at its cost, deliver the prizes to the prize winners at an agreed time during normal business hours, by courier at their nominated physical addresses. The prize winners (or their duly authorised representatives) must present their identity documents, passports or other identification suitable to PUMA at the time of accepting delivery of the prizes.
11. If within 60 days after the date on which a prize winner is notified of a prize by PUMA, a prize winner does not notify PUMA as required with a nominated physical address to which his prize may be delivered, or does not accept delivery of his prize at his nominated physical address, the prize may be forfeited at PUMA’s discretion.
12. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
13. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, PUMA may postpone or cancel the competition draw, and/or change the prizes at any time prior to the date on which the competition draw is scheduled to take place.