MyPUMA SOUTH AFRICA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take your time to read through the MyPUMA terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them:
- The MyPUMA rewards programme is owned and operated by PUMA Sports Distributors (Pty) Ltd of Equites Park, Atlantic Hills, Malibongwe Drive, Cape Town, South Africa. Our contact details are on the PUMA website www.puma.com or email us on Mypuma.email@example.com
- The MyPUMA rewards programme is available to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except for the shareholders, employees, directors, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of PUMA.
- These terms and conditions apply at all times to the MyPUMA rewards programme. PUMA may from time to time update its contents, which will be posted on our website. Please check them as your continued use of the MyPUMA rewards programme means that you have consented to any changes.
- You are required to register with the MyPUMA rewards programme before you can receive any of the MyPUMA benefits. Registration involves giving PUMA some of your personal details including your email address and mobile phone number. You will receive a one-time password sent to your mobile phone to access MyPUMA benefits, inclusive of discounts, bonus points or coupons. Each one-time password will have an expiry date in the sms validation code.
- PUMA cannot be held responsible if you do not receive your MyPUMA benefits because your personal details are incorrect. You consent to your personal details and the information PUMA receives when you transact with us using the MyPUMA rewards programme being used to allocate MyPUMA benefits to you; to send you PUMA promotional information and invitations to PUMA events, and for PUMA’s statistical and marketing purposes;
- The information contained in PUMA’s communications to you is intended exclusively for you. You may not forward or copy the communication or any part thereof for use by any other person. PUMA cannot be held liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of its communications to you, or for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in its e-mails or attachments, including data corruption resulting therefrom.
- MyPUMA points allocation structure:
|Slab #||Purchases in the last 2 years||Points Allocation per purchase||Once-off discount Voucher upon slab upgrade|
|Silver||R0 – 1600||3%||not appilcable|
|Gold||R1600 – 3600||5%||10%|
MyPUMA points will be allocated by rounding them up to the nearest integer
1 MyPUMA point = R1,00
- MyPUMA points are allocated on cash or card (Visa, Master, Debit, Amex, Diners) purchases, but not on store credits or PUMA gift cards
- You will earn MyPUMA points on all PUMA transactions, discounted or non-discounted
- 30 MyPUMA points will be allocated to you upon your enrolment into the MyPUMA programme, subject to change from time to time, to align with MyPUMA campaigns or events.
- 100 MyPUMA bonus points will be allocated to you if you make a purchase during your birthday purchase window (your birth day and 3 days on either side thereof), being in addition to the MyPUMA points you will earn on the transaction
- The Minimum MyPUMA points required for a redemption: 50 MyPUMA points
- You can redeem MyPUMA points on already discounted PUMA products but not in conjunction with another promotional offer.
- MyPUMA points cannot be redeemed for cash
- PUMA is entitled to adjust the MyPUMA points allocation structure without notification to you
- Not all PUMA’s promotions are applicable to the MyPUMA rewards programme
- Your MyPUMA points will expire upon the cancellation of your MyPUMA membership, which will occur pursuant to your request made in store / automatically if your MyPUMA points expire because you have not allocated points for a 2 year period. If within PUMA’s sole discretion you have been identified as having breached the MyPUMA terms and conditions PUMA may within its sole discretion immediately suspend or terminate your membership of the MyPUMA rewards programme
- You will receive an SMS 15 calendar days prior to the date on which your MyPUMA points are going to expire
- All prices in our PUMA stores are quoted in South African Rands and are valid and effective only in the Republic of South Africa. Purchases shall be subject to PUMA’s our standard terms and conditions of purchase. In case of conflict the terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail. We reserve the right to discontinue or change the specifications of our products without notice.
- You agree not to re-sell any PUMA products purchased by you at its retail stores.
- The MyPUMA rewards programme operates within South Africa only.
- You use the MyPUMA rewards programme at your own risk. Except that which is set out in the MyPUMA terms and conditions, PUMA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The Law of the Republic of South Africa applies to the MyPUMA terms and conditions.
Protection of your Information
- The aim of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) is to protect your personal details and in so doing prescribe what PUMA can and cannot do with it. POPI has introduced an Information Regulator whose responsibility it is to ensure that companies, such as PUMA, manage your information responsibly. The Information Regulator is located at SALU Building, 316 Thabo Sehume Street, PRETORIA, Tel: 012 406 4818, Fax: 086 500 3351, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please take care not to provide us with more information than what we ask for. Never give us your bank account details or credit card details. PUMA cannot accept liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred due to the use or misuse of your MyPUMA password.
- You may at any time check and/or amend and/or remove any of your personal details by going to your nearest PUMA retail store within South Africa. Your personal details will be removed upon termination of your MyPUMA membership as envisaged by clause 21 below. In circumstances where we are required by law to retain your personal details or if we need to keep it to protect PUMA’s rights we may refuse to delete this information and will advise you as such;
- PUMA is committed to keeping your personal details safe and secure. PUMA has engaged the services of an offshore systems aggregator who operates under strict instructions and who are only permitted to process your personal details for the purpose intended. Even though PUMA monitors the system processing your information, it is not entirely impossible that the system may be breached. PUMA will immediately advise you should a system compromise affecting you come to its attention.