Terms and Conditions for Participation in the "Train for Fame 2018" Challenge
- The organizer of the Challenge is PUMA SE, PUMA Way 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany (the “Organizer”).
- All participants must be at least 16 years old, have legal personality and (to a limited extent) legal capacity, and a place of residence in Germany, Austria or Switzerland. The Organizer’s employees, as well as those of any of its related companies, or their family members, cannot participate.
- Participation in the Challenge is possible from 30th April 2018 (0:00 o’clock) until 18th May 2018 (24:00 o’clock) CET. Participants must have installed the PUMATrac App and activated the Challenge in the App. They are to collect as many points as possible by completing workouts. All scores achieved from the moment of activation shall be automatically recorded and published on a leader board under the name of the user.
- A winner shall be chosen by drawing lots from among those participants who have reached a higher score than the influencers Pamela Reif or Daniel Fuchs (TRACSCORE) in der Challenge, at expiry of the participation deadline. Such winner can win the following Fame Prize Packet:
Meet&Greet the influencer chosen by the winner - Pamela Reif or Daniel Fuchs during a PUMA Photo Shooting for the magazine Fit for Fun + PUMA outfits (selected by PUMA) for a period of 12 months in a total value of EUR 1,500.
Photo shots with the winner shall be published in the printed, as well as on-line, issue of the FitforFun.
Arrival to and departure from the Meet&Greet event shall be organized, and their costs borne, by PUMA. If a minor is accompanied by a parent or guardian, such parent/guardian’s travel cost shall be covered by PUMA as well.
- The winner shall be notified by e-mail within 24 hours from the end of the participation deadline. Acceptation must be confirmed by the winner personally within 5 calendar days after receipt of such e-mail notification. If the winner fails to reply within such period, the Organizer shall be entitled to award the prize to another participant who shall replace the participant who was originally declared the winner; in such event, the original winner shall lose the right to claim the prize. The prize shall be paid out only once.
- The Organizer reserves the right to verify compliance with the terms of participation and require evidence, in particular with regard to the participant’s age. Participants using forbidden aids or otherwise gaining advantage by any kind of manipulation, may be excluded from participation at the drawing of lots or any time later.
- The winner hereby agrees that the Organizer can produce, or have others produce, video or audio recordings, pictures or other promotion materials showing the winner with an influencer or alone or referring to the winner (the "Materials") for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Challenge, marketing or similar business purposes.
The winner hereby consents to the Organizer’s gaining the following exclusive, world-wide, irrevocable, cost-free rights to the Materials without time limitation:
- To use, re-use, save, publish or re-publish, release or disseminate the Materials, in full, in part or in combination, in any and all printed or electronic form, including on the internet, e.g. on websites, social networks or other social media, as well as in applications or other services available for mobile devices;
- To reproduce, process, copy, change, transform, adapt, combine, and modify the Materials, in full or in part, including the Materials’ digitalization and digital processing;
- To use the Materials for any kind of non-commercial or commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising at retail outlets, fairs, exhibitions, sales events, festivals, competitions, sports events, or in connection with other advertising or promotion purposes as deemed appropriate by the Organizer;
- To grant sub-licenses to, or transfer, the above-specified rights of use to the Organizer’s related companies in the sense of the provisions of §§ 15 et seq. of the Stock Corporations Act (AktG) and/or to third parties, and in particular to the Organizer’s contractual partners involved in the provision of services in connection with the Challenge or the Meet&Greet.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organizer shall not be liable for any deficiencies in relation to prizes. Legal recourse is excluded to such extent. The Organizer does not assume responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred by the winner, or persons accompanying the winner, during the arrival to or departure from the Meet&Greet and during the event itself. The winner and any accompanying person shall take the trip at their own risk. The Organizer does not offer any insurance, whether health, travel, trip cancelation, or liability insurance in connection with winning. The winner and the person accompanying the winner themselves shall be responsible for the organization of their passports and visas. Should the winner not possess the required travel visa, he/she, and the person to accompany them, shall lose their participation right. In such event, the Organizer shall be entitled, to award the prize to another participant.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY:
The participant agrees that in the event that he/she is to be notified as the winner, his/her e-mail address may be used. The winner must provide his/her postal address in the country of residence for the purposes of settlement of the prize award and delivering the prize. PUMA SE, PUMA Way 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, shall be the entity responsible for the collection, use and processing of personal data of the participants. Such personal data shall be collected and processed in the framework of the Challenge exclusively for the purposes of notifying the winners and settling the prize award. Applicable provisions on data protection shall be observed. Upon completion of the prize award settlement, all personal data shall be deleted. In as far as deletion of personal data is not possible for reasons of statutory retention periods, the Organizer shall block further use and processing of such data. For information not provided herein, please see the PUMATrac App Data Protection Guidelines.