Terms and Conditions of Participation
PUMA / Pro:Direct Soccer Prize Raffle „CODE BREAKER“
By participating in this Prize Raffle participants accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
This „CODE BREAKER“ prize raffle („Prize Raffle“) is organized by PUMA SE, PUMA Way 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany (“Promoter”).
- All participants must be 18 years or older, have full legal capacity and must be residents of one of the following countries: UK, Ireland.
- Employees of the Promoter, Pro:Direct Soccer or parties engaged in the conduct of the Prize Raffle, as well as any of their affiliated companies or their family members are not eligible to participate.
- Participant warrants that all information provided by him/her in connection with the Prize Raffle is true and correct.
- ENTERING THE PRIZE RAFFLE
- The Prize Raffle is open for entries as follows: [02/05/2019, 09:00 BST] to [02/06/2019, 00:00 BST]
- In order to take part in the Prize Raffle, participants must first order at least one of the following shoes FUTURE 19.1 FG/AG Code Breaker or PUMA ONE 1 FG/AG Code Breaker in the following online shop www.prodirectsoccer.com/. On the respective shoe box you will find attached a QR code. Participant needs to scan the QR code with the camera of a smartphone. Participant must ensure that the smartphone used is able to read QR codes. After that a pop-up will show up on the smartphone. Participant needs to click on the pop-up and will get directed to the participation website (“Website”). On the Website participant needs to enter a code which can be deciphered from the shoes itself. Only participants entering the correct code can participate.
- Participants are required to enter their personal information (name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, and country of residence) into the online participation form and complete the entry by submitting the participation form by hitting the button “Submit”.
- Each participant may participate in the Prize Raffle only once.
- The Promoter reserves the right to review the fulfillment of conditions for participation and require proof, particularly with respect to the age of a participant.
- Late or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- PRIZES, PRIZE DRAWING
- Within a period of four (4) weeks after the closure of the last entry period as stated in Clause 3.1 above, the Promotor will draw three (3) winners from all eligible participants by random generator.
- Each winner will receive the following prize: two (2) economy class plane tickets from any international airport in the country of residence of participant to Milan (Italy) and respective return tickets, two (2) nights in a hotel in Milan in a double room, transfer from Milan airport to hotel and vice versa, two (2) tickets to an AC Milan home game, a San Siro stadium tour, a visit to a training session a AC Milan training ground and a meet & greet with former AC Milan player Massimo Ambrosini.
Travel and accommodation bookings are made at the discretion of the Promoter.
- In the event of cancellation or delay of a flight, no refund or compensation will be made. Arrival and accommodation subject to availability. The trip is subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Prize Raffle and to the conditions set by the Promoter’s chosen airline in accordance with conditions of the plane ticket contract. All expenses and travel expenses not expressly listed in the above package description shall be borne exclusively by the winner.
- The chosen travel companion must be 18 years of age or older on the day of departure. The winner and its travel companion are subject to an identical itinerary.
- Travel restrictions, conditions and restrictions may apply. The Promoter will not replace any lost, destroyed or stolen tickets.
- The Promoter is under no obligation to replace tickets, provide a replacement prize or pay compensation if for any reason (including but not limited to force majeure, travel restrictions or medical disability) the winner is unable to travel.
- For changes made by the winner and his travel companion after confirmation of the travel booking, fees may be charged by the respective provider. All these fees are at the expense of the winner.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail within two weeks following the prize drawing according to 4.1.
- The prize can only be claimed personally by the winner. If a selected winner fails to respond within 10 calendar days after prize notification has been sent, entitlement shall be revoked and the Promoter is entitled to determine a subsequent winner and award the prize to this person replacing the participant originally declared to be the winner. The same shall apply if winner, following the acceptance of the prize, fails to respond to Promoter’s request to provide the information on where to send the prize to.
- No cash redemption, exchange or transfer of the prize to a third party are possible.
- Promoter may void/suspend/cancel or amend the prize at its sole discretion in case the prize cannot be provided due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Promoter does not provide for any insurance, whether medical, cancellation or liability, in connection with the prize.
- The winner and its travel companions are responsible for organizing their own passports and visas. If a winner does not have the necessary travel visa, the winner and its chosen travel companion will lose the right to participate. The Promoter is entitled to transfer the prize to another participant.
- Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Raffle or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Participation. Promoter reserves the right to seek damages and/or any other remedies allowed by law from such participant.
- Except in the event of gross negligence or intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed, quarantined, or not received by the Promoter, whatever the cause. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other, failures or damage of any kind.
- The Promoter is not liable, to the extent legally permissible, for defects in the prizes. Legal recourse to this extent is excluded.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the winners or their travel companions during the performance of the prize. The winners and their companions will travel at their own risk.
- In the event of an obvious error in these Terms and Conditions of Participation, illegality, or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevent the administration of the Prize Raffle, the Promoter will not be liable for any form of loss or disappointment caused by same. In such circumstances the Promoter will make all reasonable endeavors to advise participants of any changes or withdrawal.
- PARTICIPANT’S DECLARATION
- Winners agree that Promoter and Pro:Direct Soccer, at its sole discretion and without payment or additional permission of the winner, may use the winner’s name (i.e. first name and the first letter of the surname), place and/or region of residence or likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Prize Raffle and for promotional purposes.
- Winners may be required to participate in advertising or promotional activity for the Promoter, without payment. Winners agree that Promoter may produce or have produced by a third party provider video recordings, audio recordings, pictures or other promotional material showing or referring to the winner (“Material”) for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Prize Raffle and for marketing or similar business purposes.
- Each participant in this Prize Raffle hereby agrees that the Promoter obtains the following exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited in time right to:
a) Use, re-use, store, publish, republish, broadcast and distribute the Material, intact or in parts, composite or distorted in character or form, in any printed or electronic form and media, including on the internet, e.g. on websites, in social networks and other social media, as well as in applications or other services provided for mobile devices
b) Reproduce, process, copy, change, transform, adapt, combine and modify the Material, intact or in parts, including the digitalization of the Material and its digital processing
c) Use the Material for any kind of non-commercial and commercial purposes, including but not limited to point-of-sale-advertisement, trade fairs, exhibitions, sales events, festivals, competitions, sports events or in connection with any other advertising or promotional purposes, as Promoter sees fit;
d) sub-license or transfer aforesaid rights to use to affiliated companies of Promoter and/or to third parties, including particularly service providers commissioned by Promoter to conduct services in relation to the Prize Raffle or to tasks related to aforesaid means of use.
- Participant warrants to have the full right and power to grant all rights in accordance with this section and that it in particular has obtained all necessary consent, full right and title for all rights granted pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- Personal data are any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual.
- Responsible data controller for the collection, use and processing of participant’s personal data will be the Promoter, PUMA SE, PUMA Way 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany (Data Protection Officer’s contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The following personal data will be collected from all participants: first name, last name, birth date, country of residence and email address. From winners also pictures and/or videos were taken (see under section 6 of these Terms & Conditions).
- The participants’ personal data will be processed for purposes of participation in the Prize Raffle, conduct of the Prize Raffle and distribution of the prize (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR). Winners’ personal data (e.g. name, picture) will also be processed for the performance of the actions described in section 6 of these Terms & Conditions (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR).
- The Promoter will forward personal data to service providers commissioned to conduct the Prize Raffle (“contract data processors”) within the territory of the European Union or in the territory of the European Economic Area. All such contract data processors collect, process and use personal data only for and in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions.
Promoter may also transfer personal data of the winner, namely video recordings, audio recordings, pictures or other promotional material showing or referring to the winner to third parties (e.g. social networks) or process the personal data for other marketing purposes (see section 6 of these Terms & Conditions).
Personal data may only be transferred to authorities if required by law.
- After termination of the Prize Raffle all personal data will be deleted. Only the winners’ personal data will be further processed for the distribution of the prizes and for the performance of the actions described in section 6 of these Terms & Conditions (“Participant’s declaration”). Where deletion of personal data is not possible due to legal retention duties, Promoter will block such personal data from further use and processing.
- Each participant in the Prize Raffle has the right to information without charge regarding the personal data stored about him/her by the Promoter as well as to correction, blocking or deletion of such personal data. To assert the above rights the participant may contact the Promoter at the following email address: email@example.com
- Notwithstanding the abovementioned rights towards the Promoter, participants may also lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, if they are of the opinion that the processing of their personal data by the Promoter violates the GDPR.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Participant acknowledges that this Prize Raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media channel. Participant understands that Instagram, Facebook or any other social media platform has no liability for any portion of the Prize Raffle and hereby agrees to release Instagram, Facebook or any other social media platform from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to participant’s participation in the Prize Raffle.
- These Terms and Conditions of Participation are available at www.pumacoderbreaker.com/prodirect including the entry form. By submitting an entry, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
- Participants who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Participation, or who submit entries which are incomplete, incorrect, or fraudulent, will not be eligible to win.
- German law applies subject to any mandatory provisions of the applicable law of participant’s place of residence.
- If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions of Participation is deemed void or unenforceable, then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of Participation shall remain applicable.